Wednesday, April 24, 2019

[Trang Ánh Nam] New comment on Joe Biden leads 2020 Democratic presidential polls....

Trang Ánh Nam has left a new comment on your post "Joe Biden leads 2020 Democratic presidential polls...":

He's a "hands-on" candidate.

I don't fear Biden anymore. I still fear B.S. even though he's a freaking joke and his candidacy should be over after his last stance. And now I fear Butt-Judge because even though he's a craven liar and a heretic, he's able to check the homo box, which is a distinction and will appeal to many. Plus, like a snake, he has a soothsayer way of making his case and bastardizing biblical verses. He almost seems "reasonable" in a field of nut cases. Finally, I'm concerned with the former Starbucks CEO. IF he runs as a democrat and not an Independent, he seems semi-moderate and may gain some appeal. But Biden is a gaffe-machine and way too handsy. And since Leftists claim to believe women no matter what, all the #Metoo's who are complaining about Biden might have some weight.

Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.



Posted by Trang Ánh Nam to Trang Ánh Nam at April 24, 2019 at 8:14 PM

Join me to learn how to monitor your AI applications with New Relic

Hi Spor, I'd like to personally invite you to my upcoming 60 minute online webinar,  How to monitor your AI applications wit...