I am a Chinese living in the UK. But I was in China during the outbreak of pandemic with my British husband. I believe everyone had a different story but this is mine.
At th...
Actually, I have lived in two countries in Africa, two countries in the Middle East, and two in Asia — one of them being Malaysia.
I would say of all the countries I have li...
So, let me get this straight. Trump, even BEFORE the election, when asked if he would accept the results of the election, said "We'll see". After the election, the right fi...
I believe we can consider the US as a failed state. China gives and the US takes away.
The US lies and considers it okay. For God's sake Americans even laugh about the lies ...
Call Me By Your Name.
This movie was a massive hit when it came out, but for me, it has aged poorly (emphasis on the "for me").
Now, this shit was and still is very important...
Hand Drawing Ideas ...