Portuguese has over 63 verb forms for each verb. There are 6 verb tenses of the indicative mode, plus 3 of the subjunctive mode and one of the imperative. Also there are tw...
A somewhat provocative study suggested that Eastern Armenian (արևելահայերեն Arevelahayeren) and German (Deutsch) are among the most unusual human languages. In 2013, lingui...
The language that was used by Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and Chekhov you call it 'poor'. That is classical definition of ignorant question. Except three tenses Russian language ha...
Ooooh! A great question. Disclaimer: I'm not a linguist, just someone who is very curious about different languages.
I would say that the Native American languages are notor...
"What is the language with least grammatical cases?
Either Indo-European, Austronesian, or Afro-Asiatic"
Indo-European:
In Indo-European languages many Western-most ones have ...
Well I am surprised that nobody mentioned Sanskrit. Sanskrit is the mother of most of living languages. Everything from sentence formations to converting a verb in past, pr...
Get Our Services for FREE ...